Anniversary 14 Bananas Turns 14
Dec 14th, Friday 10:00 pm
- $25 General
- $60 All You Can Drink
The Fourteen Anniversary celebration with the annual fireworks display. All you can drink access gives you a glass of complimentary celebatory bubbly on entry. With a guest appearance by New York's Illspokinn.
+ Weekly Events & Activities
Bananas Train Bar Hop
Available for Booking
- AVAILABLE for booking
Don't Miss the Train, The Bananas Train Bar Hop!
View the full page for more information on riding the train.
The Bananas Train Bar Hop
The Bananas Train Bar Hop is a round-trip to Grenada’s Top bars in the South of the island. Our 1900s inspired locomotive trolley takes the guests four bars (including our own) to experience four different settings, four different styles and four vibe!
The train is $60EC per person and can take a maximum of 35, with a minimum of 20.
- Complimentary Rum Punch on-board the train
- A total of 2 drink chits per person to use at the bars we visit
- We will be visiting 3 bars
- ALL GUEST will receive FREE entry to Bananas on your return
- Guests receive a total of three (3) Rum Punch drinks at specified intervals
- Drink tickets are valid for regular or pouring brands
- Free entry is only applicable for nights that are not OPEN BAR ("Free Drinks") nights, at Bananas.
The train leaves Bananas at 8PM and returns at 11:00 - 11:30PM.
The train is available for reservation ONLY, at this time.
A deposit of $1200 EC (,i.e. 20 guest) needs to be made to reserve the date, otherwise it's open on a first come first serve basis (whoever deposits first). Also, please note that unless the guest books the maximum capacity or rents the train for a private function the train is open to add more guest.
Full page at bananas.gd/train